View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #11
firenuttz
2lo4me/ntlonuf/ntfstnf

Re: How I found My Truck...What's your story...?

cool thread...

my story for my 62 is probably a fairly normal one, i saw an add on craigslist for a 63 gmc, the guy wanted 500 or scrap price, so we called and talked to him for a few minutes and agreed to go check it out. after what seemed like 5 hours of driving around the middle of the desert looking for the guys house we saw a slight glimmer of chrome out in the middle of nowhere. we headded out to check it and we saw a 62 chevy, we instantly thought that it wasnt the truck so we started to turn around and as we were the owner came out and said "yalls the ones that called me sometime ago bout a truck?" turns out that the original owner died and this guy got it in an estate sale, the truck was nothing near what we thought it would be but we couldnt pass up a fairly straight shortbed 2wd for $300 and onto the trailer it went, it was originally for my dad but he gave it to me the first time he hit his knee on the "knee nockers" ... had it for 4 years now, and i just got the title to it today
my panel is another story but i figure ive bored ya guys enough for one day
02 Silverado cclb duramax~ sas'd "bro" truck with more rust than imagineable...
firenuttz is offline   Reply With Quote