Thread: Reality Check
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #46
70clone

Re: Reality Check

just speaking for myself i always noticed that i would tell my self that i couldnt afford a project truck until one day i realized that i had already accepted defeat. i would have never owned one of these truck had it not been me buying one and fixing it a little at a time. iw ould have never gotten one. the second thing ive noticed is you dont have to throw your money at doing a total restoration on these trucks to enjow them. if you start watching these forums to much youll let stuff get in your head. its nice and everything having a totally rebuilt truck, but its not cost effective and 90% of the time youll barely get the money invested in a total restoration back but to each his own. my recomendation is that if you want one of these trucks you better get while the getting is good because im starting to see more and more of these trucks on the road evreyday. i say get it fix it and drive it for a while and fix things as you go cause if you dont then if you cant afford one now bu the time you get your next raise the value will have went up on these trucks some more and youll be on here again wishing you could afford one. the ultimate reality is that if you buy one and it sits for a while you can always sell it if you have to. just my 2 cents
70clone is offline   Reply With Quote