View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #89
jaros44sr

Re: You Chose a Blazer/Jimmy - WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparman View Post
I have thought that the Blazers looked cool for a long time. When I sold my 67 Chevelle, I was already looking for a 2WD. gave up, and bought my 69 SWB C-10. Just not enought room in my PU , and found my 2wd. A lowered 2WD has a cool factor of 10+. Legroom for an old fat man, and after I made a set of seat risers, it is perfect for me. I am forming a plan as to how I want it to be when finished. I think I bought a great place to start, and intend to drive it alot when finished. I have driven it to work every day this week, top off, stereo on, listening for a new noise and going after it when I get to my shop, or home. This old girl is comming off the frame next year, and I want it to be as nice as my last car
Sorry, I couldn't give up a big block Chevelle for any blazer, I want to figure a way to have them both

What horsepower was the big block? That thing is really cherry. We couldn't get traction in HS unless you put an L series tire on it with ladder bars. Just smoked the Tiger Paws

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim

Last edited by jaros44sr; 12-04-2008 at 07:45 PM.
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote