View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 03:32 AM   #57
tylordurben

Re: 1950 GMC Project...

thanks Bernie! hopefully i can keep this pace up and have it done soon!

well, no real work done to the truck today. waiting on some parts and the motor/trans. but in the mean time i am lining things up so that there are no more time gaps.

did a little photo-shopping, looking at possible wheel / tire options, i am pretty much set on black for the wheels, but still undecided on the tires... maybe you guys can help?

the expected but always a pleasure, wide white walls:

the i don't have money for wide whites so ill run these:

the i don't give a f**k, durty / tough looking blackwalls:

and last but not least, the huh i haven't seen those in a while, red line tires:

also did a quick concept sketch (i know there is a lot missing on the motor, its a concept), my Crayola color pencils didnt have the greens i wanted but here is a look at what i have planned for the motor / engine bay. thinking stock dark green for the clean firewall and a 53 Buick engine green, its almost minty (similar to the Hirohata Merc, first version) for the motor, my Crayola selection was limited, even though the limish green doesn't look bad. almost forgot, its not on the sketch, but i was thinking gold for the carbs.

so lets have it, whatca think?

thanks!
Yaril

ps, im looking for a replacement Radiator that can cool the stock Chevy 350 and fit the stock rad support, any leads / recommendations?

Last edited by tylordurben; 05-14-2008 at 03:33 AM.
tylordurben is offline   Reply With Quote