View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #1319
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
Ha ha, just another one of the services I have to offer; foolery!

Bam, Your truck is gonna be kickass. Hell, it's kickass already. The color reminds me of Jolly Rancher Apple candies - one of my favorites.

EDIT: Oops, missed the Jolly Rancher reference above. I'm always a day late and a (few thousand) dollars short!

So, are you going for final painting on the whole thing now? You're doing this yourself, right? YOu know we throw around the term "awesome" casually nowadays but being able to have your fab chops AND do the painting too? THAT is truly awe inspiring .

If you decide you need helping (fool) hands on a weekend or something, let me know and I'd be willing to come down, push a broom, whatever you need. Best, Dan
Yeah I will be doing everything on this project with the exception of stitching the interior. Paint, body, and everything else in between. Its not inspiring at all its a lack of money.lol No really even if I had lots of money I would still do everything myself because I learned that no one cares about your things like you.

Don't say you will help because you my just be called upon.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyx View Post
Kabwe looking good did you put one of those panels by your cool wheels to see how the color will pop on the chrome?
How much longer do you have before you shoot the body?
Good idea so here you go Candyx. By the way no chrome wheels are allowed at my house, its polished aluminum my friend. As far as how long before the body? Man I can't tell you and be honest at the same time.lol

I thinks I likes even more thanks for the suggestion buddy.

Last edited by Kabwe; 10-19-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote