Thread: 1967 Chevelle
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #69
jmking9

Re: 1967 Chevelle

I finally finished up installing the front suspension, brakes, and swaybar. I was going to move on to installing the 9" and rear suspension, but I've ran into a pretty big snag. The lower coilover bracket that comes in the Ridetech kit doesn't come close to fitting the bracket that Quick Performance welds on their rear ends. So after talking to both companies a few different times, I'm just going to have to fabricate my own bracket. Ridetech makes a bracket that works with a Moser style bracket, which is fairly close to the QP bracket. So I'm waiting on those brackets to show up. Hopefully they will just require some miner modification to make them work, as opposed to starting from scratch. We'll see.
So while I'm waiting on those, my plan now is to bolt up the inner and outer fenders, hopefully for the last time. I still need to build the front brake lines, but I was afraid to do it without the front sheet metal in place to see where they needed ran. I got the drivers side on without scratching anything progress pics...
Attached Images