View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 05:28 PM   #5
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: back with another issue

I do believe this is my issue. The original one down where it attaches to the side of the engine block is loose it in the connector and the braided one that leaves there and goes to the frame is totally green with corrosion. I will pick up a new one in the morning. That bad boy is $50 While under there I also noticed the oil cooler lines have a lot of rust on the pipe sections so gonna go ahead and replace them as well.

Gotta wonder sometimes what engineers are thinking though, of all the places to mount the ground to the engine they pick directly behind the AC compressor. I hope the bolt is not longer than the gap.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote