Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:59 PM   #42
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcardfan View Post
Both look real nice.
thanks. never had a 63 before but always liked the slant of the A pillar. the 65 came from a good bud and he did me right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Whew, I've pulled in a few trucks here and there but never two at once.
Totally diggin on those bumper guards. If ever you feel like gettin' rid of them can I be first in line?
Now I have to keep adding to my collection.
those are the factory guards and you are definitely first... they sure need to stay with that bumper so we'll be talking about it.
man, we're gonna have some fun in october. i'm thinking for the early arrivers, a trip to my favorite junk yard is in line, make a parade out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
Agree, them horns do look the bizzznizz.
Always surprised more people do not fit them.
i know, right... can you really have too much bling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963c-10 View Post
Just caught up on this. Guess I missed it when I was away for a few months. Very cool build!!

And great looking 63!!!
now i'm starting to like the 63's too, you are making a convert of this old dog.
wish i had the knees for them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
The look good Clems , I think the Orange one needs to come home with me . How much luggage allowance have me and Rian got with BA I wonder .
super straight... 283... 3 speed shifts smooth as silk... great wheels and new tires... killer patina, you might be right. with some pontoons and a paddle it doesn't count as luggage... does it?
clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote