View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
irishman999

Anyone else done with Oriley Auto parts?

1)I bought a carburetor rebuild kit from these clowns, the gaskets looked cheap, did not seem to have alot of parts. The thicker rubber gasket that goes on top of the plastic power valve was to thick and bent the top of my carburetor causing a huge vacuum leak.
I found a GP Sorsen kit from Autozone that contained better gaskets, more parts, way better quality and most important everything fit. I even paid less.

2) Spark plug wire set i bought from Orileys came with 1 wire that is so short it barely even goes on, It rides right on the exhaust manifold. I Tried the wire on the closest cylinders just to be sure im not crazy, the one wire will not fit any cylinder.

3)I was in Orileys "performance section" for a pair of spark plug wire holders, found some cool looking Moroso clips with the package ripped open and taped back together, cost 15.99. I got to the truck and found it was missing half the kit rendering it completely useless. I tried to return the kit and explained what was wrong and the kid behind the counter accused me of lieing after they sold me an opened kit missing pieces. After that occurrence i took every part i could think of buying recently back to Orileys for a refund and replaced everything with parts from Autozone.

F*&$ Oriley auto parts!
irishman999 is offline   Reply With Quote