View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #20
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousesteers View Post
Man I wish I had taken pictures when i put my seats in I lowered the floorboards 3 inches. I basically took the raised part on each side out and made them even with the small ridge that runs from the transmission tunnel to the raised area. I cut mine on the front and 2 sides then pushed them down and pulled and bent everything to meet up and then welded it all together I mounted the seats on a piece of 4 in flat metal and then bolted that to the floors . My seats were out of a 2005 Silverado. There are a couple of not very good pictures of the seats installed in the truck.
Perfect! i didnt think of doing it that way, but I think thats the way Ill do it. (what?) that raised part looks to be at the right height. I figured I would cut around the hump to remove it but couldnt figure out how I was going to cut the back part. now I know. thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 250r View Post
I always wanted a crew cab square body but never could find the right one, and as for the buckets please post some pics and measurements possibly of the whole floor lowering and stuff this is the one thing i plan on doing but have no info just a bunch of pictures lol
I will certainly try. my biggest problem is I get moving on doing a task, and forget to stop and snap some photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Looks like some good progress Mike! Are those Boss 338's like you had on your other truck in the sneak peek?
they are Ridler wheels I hadnt heard of them till the swap meet the other day. but got a real good deal and aside from them being glossy in the center and a larger polished lip they look pretty much the same. oh and they should fit with out modify the rotor. I should buy a few more sets before the rest find out about them and jump the price like the boss.

Last edited by mrhino; 12-09-2011 at 06:05 PM.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote