View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #7
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Buyer beware of 530FF

I hate to bash but I will say that I am still waiting for my 80 lb oil pressure gauge that I bout from Richard almost a month ago.

I recently sent a message asking for a tracking number. If you are going to sell parts to someone then be tentative to that. I understand everyone of us have a personal life but if you are so busy you cannot manage your sales, then don't sell parts and do what you say you are going to.

If the man had said to me "Yes I can sell you the 80 lb gauge but it will be 2 months before I can send it, then the ball is in my court and I decide if I wait that long. If the seller says to me, sorry I had an emergency but will get you part shipped tomorrow, do what you say you are going to do.

Sorry for the rant and just a side note, my money/purchase was not protected. It is not the loss of the money that my gripe is over. It is about a grown man doing what he says he will do and being accountable for his actions.

Good luck if you have bought any thing from 530FF recently.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote