View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #86
Slik69

Re: Whose on Steelies? Post 'em up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Fisher View Post
here's mine...
Like the look and stance on this one too. What size wheel and tire please.

Mine will have to be 6 lug though. I like these truck up.. especially when you've got a lwb. They look ok low but I prefer the longer bed up in stance. It all depends on the truck as well too though. The first one (gold) looks awesome too in the special K post above.

Right now I have 31X33" tires. I think I can get better gas mileage with one of the tires I mentioned I like.. not sure.. and not meaning to change the topic of this post.

Special K, you are right about these trucks. They are coming back. Since getting mine.. seems like all the guys have brought them out. Hell, I have never seen so many early trucks now in my neighborhood. Chevy knew what they were doign when they made these dam things. I get looks all the time and my truck is not even done yet. I really wanted a Ford F100 because I primarilyused to be heavy into fords from owning a few early mustangs. My buddy told me these truck drive/ride better than any early ford truck and I had the better trucj for sure. I believe it!!

Sorry for rambling guys, but I am still bitter my GIANTS lost. They really played like pussies yesterday and I almost broke my television looking at the guy I thought finally had his head out of his a$$. Yeah I was on the Eli bandwagaon. I believe Plex really hurt us. This team wasn't the same since.

Last edited by Slik69; 01-12-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Slik69 is offline   Reply With Quote