View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 04:28 AM   #103
gokellurself

Re: Kell's Two Cents - 1946 build

I do have some quick questions however. I still have some wiring to finalize outside of the cab for lighting and etc and I'm just waiting on some cloth wire loom + dual filament running lights. I was doing some reading and it was recommended that I electrical tape the full length of the wire before pulling it into the wire loom though, and really I don't care to do this... does anybody have thoughts on this?

Also, in the vent in the center of the dash, above the ignition and the cigarette lighter, there is a bracket that looks as if it originally held a dash light socket. I haven't found a part number for this yet and I'm curious if anybody knows if there is one or what this used to be, or how I could utilize something else to make it work. I had been looking forward to having the vent being illuminated and think it'd be cool to get this in. Might have to go with an LED strip or something if I can't figure out an original

Anyways, I appreciate the input and I apologize for the long-winded entries over here. More updates to come, thanks for checking it out

Last edited by gokellurself; 09-10-2017 at 05:02 AM.
gokellurself is offline   Reply With Quote