Thread: IN WTB 1941-46 parts
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
Todd68Chevy

Re: WTB 1941-46 parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXER957 View Post
I'm not sure what you're still looking for but I have a few parts left, the windshield frame, divider bar and hinges being one. It's seen better days but I believe it's workable. I have some other small misc. parts let me know what you're looking for.
I have found most of the parts that I know I need right now but still would like to find better of some of the items.

A good windshield frame would be one but I have a repairable one already. If you want to post some pictures and a price I might be interested but sounds like what I already have.

I am also looking for rocker panels and the panel that goes below the grille, between the fenders and has the holes where the bumper brackets go thru.

The other parts are large items. A 1 ton right front fender (smaller opening but long tail) and rear steel fenders in rust free repairable shape.

I might be interested in anything but these are the items that are on my want list. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Todd

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.
Todd68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote