View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 02:39 PM   #317
paintman

Re: 46 pickemup in NJ "the Rebuild"

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
................. The End Is Near !!

Good choice on the gauges
I don't know about the end being near, Solidaxel, but maybe just nearer!
I have been pluggin away on the under dash connections. Got most everything buttoned up under the dash except for the column harness. Guages are done, as well as the ignition and headlight switches. Got all my wires as neatly bundled up as I can, and secured under the dash. I am going to leave the wires unloomed for now until I am sure everything works. Here a shot of how everything looks under the dash before the guages went in. I mounted a terminal block to the dash support so I could run all my grounds to one central location. I also mounted my GPS speedo brain to the dash support brace. Not sure where I am going to mount the antenna as of yet but they give you 16ft. of wire so there is alot of options.

[/URL]

[/URL]

You know your getting something accomplished when all the holes in the dash start to disappear! LOL! The 2 wires sticking out of the dash are for the wiper switch and the kill switch from the MSD box.
[/URL]

In other news.............word must have gotten around town that I was starting to loose interest in finishing my truck. The other day a total stranger came pulling up my driveway in this to give me motivation. Super nice guy with alot of advice.
[/URL]
[/URL]
paintman is offline   Reply With Quote