View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 02:16 PM   #94
East Tex

Re: Project 6 Point Oh

I got in touch with a member on here that goes by the name "Fuel Cell Guy". Come to find out he only lives an hour from me and is a great guy. He said that he builds them on the side, and he hadn't built many lately, because he's been so busy with family and work. He also told me that he was ready to get busy building some more because that's what he uses for his hot rodding money. He has a 1972 2WD Blazer and seemed to know these fuel cells inside and out, so I thought I'd let him build me one. I got to see the fuel cell when he was building it. It had good baffles and extremely nice welds. He asked me what motor and gas gage that I was going to run, and he supplied the in tank pump and the 90 ohm sending unit. So I bought everything from him as a turn key unit. Also he pressure tests his tanks to 15 psi. The finished product is super clean and I didn't have to pay shipping since we lived so close.
Attached Images