View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:22 PM   #10
nsb29

Re: Hydroboost question

Yes this is all the kind of stuff you can buy from Summit racing .I just googled 6an Fittings I bought two O-ring adapter fittings for the Hydro boost and two 90s. for the gear box I bought one inverted flare adapter and one 90. For the return line from the gear box I used about 6in pecs 3/8 tubing bent a 90 degree and Used an inverted flare nut. You can get the black nylon covered Stainless or in the polished stainless which ever you prefer . For the return lines I used 3/8 fuel line from hydro boost and from the 3/8 tubing at the gear box to T and then to the pumps return port. For the pressure side of the pump on mine I used a banjo fitting and a 6AN connector. It’s basically going to depend on whether your Hydro boost has O-rings or inverted flare and the same with the gearbox whether it is O-ring or inverted flare, your power steering pump Pressure side will depend on the fitting on the pump. But you can buy 6AN fittings for whichever you have hope this helps anyone watching

Last edited by nsb29; 05-31-2020 at 03:31 PM.
nsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote