View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:00 AM   #1
special-K
Special Order

Planned Community Covenants

I know, we had a similar thread going recently, but this one's different. Instead of bashing the fashion police regulating our property, let's turn this thing around and make it work to our advantage.

Here's the deal. Let's all get together and buy a big piece of property where it's real nice and relaxed. Where everybody in the surrounding area has plenty of elbow room and leaves each other be. We build our community there and to keep it just right we'll have bi-laws to assure it retains the proper character. Rules like homeowners must own and operate at least one classic GM truck on a regular basis. Mandatory detached garage/shop structure set back on property. Hoods must be opened at least twice a month on all vehicles. Both lanes of straight-away to be kept clear at all times. All residents must contribute to maintaining good tack on road surface at entrance/exit. I can't list them all.

What about that idea? Does it sound like something we could make work? If so, your suggestions for bi-laws would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote