View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 01:32 PM   #15
special-K
Special Order

Re: Planned Community Covenants

Yeah see that's the other thing. We'd form a friendly tight group who together could do great things for the community. So us outsiders would be more than welcome. We could hold free community seminars on all the stuff we do. Of course, word would get out so people from all over would want in on the seminars and that's where we start gettin' to payin' for it all. We could sponsor a cheerleader group, a majorette group, a pom-pom girl group, a car hop girl group, a go-go girl group, a girl group girl group. You know, like shrimp.

I thought I said at least one running and operable classic Chevy/GMC. Meant to. To have one operable at all times takes having a few. I came back to add at least one old truck visible at all times. It sucks to have to be this way, but proper order must be maintained.

I'm talking a huge development with 5-10 lots. The upper area against the mountain is for more rustic style living and trucks, mostly the 4wd bunch. One section would be for patina trucks and shabby shacks

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-14-2020 at 04:28 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote