View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 04:38 PM   #180
Justin71105

Re: 1964 C10 fleet side swb

600 miles on truck now.

Ordered a 90° drill atatchment to drill a pilot hole from inside new doors. Will hopefully do that friday and get doors mounted saturday.

Going to use 5/16 revnuts through door and backplate for mirrors to mount on. Dorman 963-263d from parts store, nice hand tool uses 2 wrenches to pull the revnut crimping it in position withiut need for the gun.

Need to unbolt bed and move it over towards driver side of cab about 1/2" sometime. It's a pita with the underbed tank as two of the bolts are through frame and directly in middle of where the tank sits.

Ordered the rear speaker plates for 6x9s and going to try to figure out which radio fits with vintage air so I can get it ordered. Need to move ecm and place body fuse box in its location.

That way I can use the blend door locations for 6.5" speakers as well. Moving ecm will be a little bit of a pain since I will need to cut the harness under dash wires re-route and solder again.

Vintage air will likely be after all these other things are done. Hopefully by the end of the year.

Last edited by Justin71105; 11-22-2023 at 08:55 PM.
Justin71105 is offline   Reply With Quote