View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
1956cameo

Questions about my blazer

I need help figuring some things out. First of some info. I have A 72 4WD blazer. It is not in the greatest shape but it is all original and very complete.

My first question is this: The blazer does not have the CST trim option, however when I was looking at it today I noticed something peculiar. On the passenger side door it had circular cracks in the paint right where the cst badge should go (assuming that badge has bolts going thru the door to hold it in place and is not simply glued on). Did they drill all doors to have cst emblem and then fill in the ones that werent cst. Or is this something else. I dont think the door has been replaced because the door manufacture stickers show it for my truck.

Second question: My front bucket seats apear to be original but if they are they have obviously been re covered. They bolt down and latch to the floor boards properly and the pass. side flips forward and down connecting to the bottom latches properly. Also the top of the seat bottoms are level with the top of the center console. However the back plastic panel part is slightly curved back toward the bottom of the seat. Is this correct; did they all do this. Or has someone done a good job of putting in non factory seats. The rear seat I know is correct because it hasnt been re covered, but the front ones I am not 100% sure about.

Sorry no pics I dont know how to put them on the forum from my digital camera. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote