View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #65
Cheeseman

Re: Project "Home Wrecker"

Made a few trip to Classic Parts as of late. Now I have all the front clip parts and they are ready to head to the body shop. I picked up some bed crossmembers and a splash shield from bguild a few weeks back as well (Thanks Brian!). I just ordered a wrangler tank, blazer sending unit and ep381 pump/kit....all should be here by early next week. I am leaning towards using the nylon fuel line kit that I have seen a lot of chatter about. Appears to be easier to work with and considerably cheaper than AN fittings and lines that wont be seen under this thing. The cab and doors are STILL at the body shop and in polyester primer for the last time, they got behind due to a major hail storm hitting the area a few months back and they got swamped with insurance work. I am hoping that in the coming weeks I can get it home...it is hindering my progress at this point. Next up is to get the computer and harness sent off for thinning and tuning. I have set a goal to have thing thing fired up by the end of August. It woud be nice to hear it run before harvest starts and I am tied up for 2 months. No pics of anything exciting right now...just lots of boxes of parts in the shop...OK, that is kind of exciting I guess

Cheese "time to save some more $$$!" Man