View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 12:09 PM   #11
Gotenntitans

Re: New lead on our stolen truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Are you sure this is your truck?

I can understand them going through the trouble of changing the wheels, grille, bumpers, tint, but looking at the pinstriping, your's comes to a nice spear point at the front. This one looks to be spread apart and goes all the way to the turn signal light. Would they have actually gone through the trouble to re pin-stripe it? Especially considering they didn't care enough to change the base body colors?
I am not sure it's my truck. It's very super similar and I'm going on the facts that it's fairly close AND they took it down off Facebook Marketplace and cannot be located three days after listing it raised a lot of suspicions. All I want is for some police officers to find it and run the vin. This is the first hint of anything about it in over a year. If cops showed up at my house and said they wanted to run my vin plate & check my title, it wouldn't bother me at all. Not guilty of anything, no problems out of me on verifying my stuff is mine.

We always thought that our truck had a special order paint job. We have never ever seen another painted like it anywhere or on the net.
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote