View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #41
Richard8971
Still livin the "dream" in '54

Re: Project Slo-Go 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
Thanks for the comments Richard. I was skeptical and probably over thought everything at first, now i am over the initial fear and probably will attempt anything once.. yeah right. Thanks again. I may have to ask you about the reskin on the inner SS bed sides, as i will be fixing up the SS we have to try and recoup some $$. Hopefully i can work on it consistently and keep making forward progress. Thanks to the Forum members for making this possible by being there for the motivation, answers and support. y'all Rock
Hey no problem. You know what? Even the great masters of paint and body had to start somewhere and I started exactly where you are at. I started over 20 years ago working on my own truck (not my '67... I started with my lowely '80 toyota...) with everyone telling me how hard it was and blah, blah, blah.

Part of learning is making mistakes and figuring out how to do it different. There isn't a car I haven't worked on and not looked backed and said, "you know, we could have done this or that instead of what we did..." You are more than welcome to send me a PM if you have any ???. I will answer the best I can based on what I know. I welcome you to get a second opinion because sometimes you have to look at it a couple of different ways to figure out the best way for you.

Keep up the great work, you are well on your way to a great looking truck.

D

My '67 stepper "Tangerine Dream"

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right" James Dean

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Sherlock Holmes

"There is no spoon." Neo

Last edited by Richard8971; 08-27-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Richard8971 is offline   Reply With Quote