View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:11 AM   #184
LT7A

Re: '97 Chevy Tahoe (2dr/2wd) mild custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Thanks for your input! Yes, it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride. I was actually thinking it over the past couple days & have decided to do exactly as you suggested. I'm just gonna leave the wheels as-is for now, get my other paint work done, then get it professionally detailed. From there I'll decide what route to go with pinstriping/graphics. Once they're done, I'll come back to the wheels & make that decision. As they say, wheels can make or break the looks of a vehicle, so I don't won't to make a costly mistake.
Cool. Not because you agreed with me, ha, but because you have a firm direction. It's a good looking rig and you ought to be out there enjoying it -- all in one piece.

If you want to want to talk more about the graphics idea or visual presentation of your truck, I'm game. I'll throw one thing at you to consider: the previous owner was going for a monochromatic look. And did a good job of it if you like that look. You seem to favor some more variation in how the truck looks (i.e. not 100% all black). My point is that if you are going to go away from the monochromatic scheme, you will want to have an integrated and fairly thorough idea of what your revised look is going to be based on. The old plan was easy -- make it black. When you consider changing it up, with graphics or whatever, having a plan can save money and frustration.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote