View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #31
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: '60-'62 Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

The aftermarket boosters and brackets like that are more or less universal units. They are not specific to these trucks, so you will have to drill holes to be able to bolt them up. The booster brackets that I make are specific to the different years of firewalls so that they bolt up using the factory holes. No drilling of the firewall required. If you're referring to the steering column support on the engine side of the firewall, my bracket does not interfere with that. Let me know if you would like one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creep View Post
I have a 63 GMC that came with a manual tranny and the dual reservior (like the 60-62). I am switching to an auto so I ordered a booster assembly for a 60-62 from CPP but the holes in thier booster bracket are .5" wider than the holes in the firewall. Would your bracket work on my truck? I also have a steering column support bracket and it looks like it might be in the way.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote