View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 05:47 PM   #15
Pearly72

Re: ANOTHER Horn Problem - Need Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick472 View Post
It's amazing the trouble we have to go through to modify aftermarket parts so that they will work on our trucks...It's like nobody at the factory or parts supplier has actually used the parts! If it's not NOS, you'll be wallowing, filing, rewiring, cutting and welding, sanding and repainting, etc, etc.

Glad you worked it out!
I am not getting sponsored or have been offered discounts for what I am about to write: But, that’s why I buy my parts from Early Classic. Granted, I haven’t done a restoration by any means, but these guys at ECE have trucks like ours and have tested many or all of the parts on their trucks (definitely the ones they manufacture). With that said, that’s why their customer service is stellar when you ask about installing a part you just ordered. I was actually referred to them by a friend, for those reasons, and now have experienced it on numerous occasions. They’re the only company I’ve ordered Repopped parts from and haven’t had one issue.

I’m glad you got your horn worked out!!! I know the feeling. Glad it was a simple fix!!
Pearly72 is offline   Reply With Quote