Thread: New Phone
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 08:51 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: New Phone

Is this still a flip phone? I had one of those like you had before this phone I have now. I'd love to get another. I lost mine. had it sitting on my back bumper as a central location while doing work outside. Had to run into town real quick before the hardware store closed and you can figure out the rest.

Yeah yeah, sure sure, the manual is online. That doesn't answer the question "Can't they even give a printed owners manual for this product that sets you back hundreds of dollars with more functions than a car? I hate being shoehorned into anything, and definitely have a grudge against being shoehorned into an online-only world. That **** isn't perfect or the end-all for all other methods. But they sure are trying to make it that way. Simplicity is best and that doesn't mean pushing a button on a complicated device that is totally dependent on infrastructure. Everything can not be replaced with this crap and what it's doing is degenerating humanity.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote