View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #15
ol Curt

Re: Mikes bump and grind anybody order anythign recent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgmike View Post
Yes we have many of those customers. I wish we could please every one of them but its impossible. We work on our site all the time.Its really just a lack of resource thing (or lack of manpower). Some people are mad cause we don't have every part it in stock and raise cain about it. One day its in stock then the next day its not I don't know of any company that has everything in stock. Heck are suppliers don't always have it. We get calls even from local national chain stores to see if we have the parts when they run out. It can be rather crazy at times pleasing everyone.
Like I said we are upgrading as fast as we can but every part can take as much as 1/2 hour to put on the site. That is what I try to do on Sundays my day OFF We will make it better.
I do thank you for the imput. We always want to know what we need to do better.
Mike
Mike,
I liked your answer! I have been a businessman and always appreciate an open honest guy who tries to please his customers. I am going to be ordering a Hurst 3666809 shifter from you later in the week. I'll wait till Friday to call as that is pay day!
ol Curt is offline   Reply With Quote