View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #42
Green Monster

Re: Tried 20's on Green Monster

Thanks for the compliments. I need more details about the Michigan trip to Chevyman's. When is it? What is it for? Are you taking the Blazers? I don't do rain in the Blazer. So that makes me a last minute, probably not because of t-storms if we're taking the Blazers. I appreciate the invite but I need more info about it.

I'll stick with the 33's on 15's even though they are starting to look wimpy to me. From what some are writing, it has a classic look to it. So I'll keep it. I just want a stock looking Blazer with a nice lift, wheels, tires, low end torque and a nice sounding exhaust. I have all that so I really should not be messing with anything. Especially if messing with something is going to cost me a few thousand dollars. Considering the paint job I want will cost me at least $10-15K. I should really save my money for that.

Funny 69 Stepside posted those Pro-Comp tires. I'm considering purchasing a set of Mud Terrain Xtreme based on what I read on this car domain page. Link

They are stated to be quieter on the road and have sipes for rain... oh that's right, I don't do rain. Anyway. Anyone know anything about these Pro-Comp tires? Are they better than the BF Goodrich Mud Terrains? I am on the fence about these. The BFG's do have a distinct look about them.
Green Monster is offline   Reply With Quote