View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:11 AM   #56
66Submarine

Re: 4bt cummins swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66LSx View Post

Oh... you mean perform the same/better per in^3, better MPG, and last longer.... gotcha

PS: Your signature website is no longer available
The requested URL /www.66submarine.com</b> was not found on this or any server.

JK JK... but no really.. with you having it in bold... it really won't work in your sig.... remove the bold

your welcome (hopefully you haven't had it in bold that long and no one has said anything)
You really do know everything, don't you? And you're so nice! How do you manage all that at once?

Again, a stupid picture doesn't make you any smarter (and it doesn't make it seem that way, either). How about actually responding to some of the accusations you made (or your lack of a basic understanding of physics/math) before the victory lap, buddy?

I NEVER said the diesel stuff sucked (or even inferred it) in any of my posts; I actually went out of my way to try to insure mental weaklings like yourself didn't think that was what I was saying. You took issue when I used actual information and math instead of shouting "TORK!!! WOOO!!!", and you started name calling like a little kid who wanted to pretend (or thinks?) he's really "cool" and smart.

I said I don't think it's what many make it out to be, and I stand by that; my opinion remains unchanged by your immature BS.

I'd thank you for letting me know about the link that I messed up a couple days ago (didn't check it; needed to update the site anyway, and I haven't got around to it), but I'm pretty sure you just found out because you wanted to go there to try to find something personal to use against me, since you know your argument is fundamentally BS at this point and you don't want to look like the idiot you've made yourself out to be. (All the name calling, not understanding math--that stuff.)

BTW, you've still not made one actual reply yet; keep up the good work, internet tough-guy!

You have a good un, too.