Thread: Project Corkie
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 01:11 PM   #21
72blaz

Re: Project Corkie

Well that's where it gets really interesting... I've been paying this guy for quite a while with no work being done...about 2 months ago he tells me he has sold his part of the business..so now he would be free to work on it faster...."front of the line" he said. Then 3 weeks later I show up..and it's sitting outside in the rain..surface rust everywhere..(items that I have bought brand new just laying in the back). I am furious and talk to the body guy...he says that he's moving to a new shop..later that day...2 weeks later I show up..it's still outside... I find out who owns the building..call the owner and basically told that this guy didn't even have a business license and he removed him as a tenant....etc..etc...so that's when I grab it..... I could look into suing him..but from what I can tell..there would really be nothing to gain...the bodyshop guy was a friends recommendation...who did a pretty decent job on his car..and he seemed legit for about a year....so..I'm just gonna suck it up...and find someone with credentials .

Check out my build:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=560741
72blaz is offline   Reply With Quote