View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:23 PM   #17
zicc1835

Re: shock hardware HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicc1835 View Post
Id like to start by saying I truely appreciate all the help I have recieved from all of you on this issue and all the other support over the years from others I only hope that anything I am able to share is recieved in the same way ... please be patient Im going to post a picture story may take a couple of posts......you see I try to answer my own questios first rather than going to the well to quickly 67 years of experince at least the first 50 or so I thought, I thought (not a repeat) I knew everything

so first 5 pics are the top of the shock and that hardware is provided and I have plenty of those OEM yes no dispute they are 5/8 ..... to be continued
the bottom here lies the problem as you can see 1/2 inch drill shank fits not as snug as I would like same as the 1/2 grade 8 the last picture is down were these will eventually be bolted to my lower c-arm which I believe stock A-arms uses a bolt and thats why again I think they don’t provide this hardware I did go to speedways web site an ordered what they had available as Grumpy showed me that path.... and then KQQL It also showed me on eBay a aka p-19 im hoping those are more snug than the 1/2 inch bolt short money in the scheme of things ..... got the picture....a little sarcasm from me and if I do happen to use a grade 8 down there and break it I agree I got a bigger problem and I am taking the advice on a grade 5 fine thread makes cents $$.... so to be continued when those studs (ill call them )show up if anyone else would like to chime in Im all ears
thanks again
Jess
Attached Images

zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote