Thread: GMC Pauls
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #18
GMCPaul

Re: GMC Pauls

Thanks everone for the kind words!! We strive on every order here that it should be treated by us as if it were our own order were handling which means prompt shipment of the highest quality parts we can get, notifications to customers of backorders that will take more than a few days from order date to ship to them and quick attention to any problems that occurs as thats what we all want when we place a order.
We are very happy to know that the effort we put forth is appreciated!!! MY Thanks to ALL of you for your support!!
Liz I've missed not being around as much as when this board first began its life and I'm overjoyed that this board has become in my opinion the premier site for Chevy & GMC truck owners, in regards to life slowing down a little I've also learned that life only seems to get busier as you age it seems, 4 kids, 7 grandchildren, a full time business with a couple of part time ones thrown in keeps me hopping for sure and I'm only 47, and God Bless Trudy is still cancer free since the surgeries, I hope your all doing well and your keeping Josh under control oh maybe thats backwards on that comment;>)
Thanks again everyone!!!
GMCPaul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote