View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #17
DURG

Re: DURG's Black 65 C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfoot Lambert View Post
Hey Durg, I'm gonna have to come check out your truck sometime, I'm right in Saco, Welcome to the board.
Sounds good. I've been driving it around a bit. I replaced the left arm rest and added a right one also. Replaced one of the broken heater levers, new exhaust donuts and gaskets, and picked up my Nitto tires. I will be waiting on the rims for a while as the 22" rears were not in stock. I have ordered the 2" drop CPP modular spindles. I went and got a high hump today and I thought it was really good at first sight, but the left side is rotted where it bolts to the floor. I'm going back to get the firewall piece in the morning but that is slightly rotted on the left as well. I need to keep looking for a better one but it will allow me to at least cut the floor using it as a template when the time comes. I have a brand new set of Yukon Gear and axle 6 lug axles but as I am doing the 5 lug, I won't be using them. Is there any demand for the stock 6 lug stuff? They list for 192.00 each on Summit.
DURG is offline   Reply With Quote