View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 01:54 AM   #49
Kenfuzed

Re: How To Restore and Detail an Original Gauge Cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtrucks View Post
Kenfuzed I didn't mean to offend anyone. I do have the listing on eBay for a friend of mine that had a Mercedes shop that closed some years back. Since am a old car truck guy he asked me to help sell some of his things. The paint was last listed on Amazon for like $49.00. So my friend set the price. Since you commented I have talked him into lowering price some and also add make an offer. Will try to take all reasonable offers. Also if anyone is interested in buying by the case not through eBay I can make some deals!! Without having to pay all the fees. So anyway I can help you guys out I will. Just a car guy trying to sell 84 cans of Sparvar s120 Silver. Peace out!
Understand and everyone here always appreciates those who help to improve our trucks. The part that rubs many the wrong way is when someone comes on the forum who has never posted before and says "I have found that there is Spavar S120 on eBay" when in fact that ebay ad is your own. I personally would have preferred to see your post simply state that you had the item available on ebay. Others might consider your post a shameless plug.

Again, always appreciate a helpful tip, I just would have approached this differently.

Ken's 1966 C10 build "Red Ale"
Follow on Instgram: @cv_performance
https://instagram.com/cv_performance
Harley Performance Parts: CV Performance (Harley related)
Enjoying the ride!
Kenfuzed is offline   Reply With Quote