View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #1277
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabwe View Post
...sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about details but I do.lol A small wave looks like an ocean to me and I can see a drip from a mile away. Its a dang curse. Hotrod1 can tell you how bad it is.lol He's been with me while I look at cars and told me he did not notice things I saw.lol

Well, this is where being 73 (or 57 in my case) kinda-sorta "helps" you out. Not only are my eyes not quite as good as they once were ,but I also have a little bit of the old man's feeling I should get on with it. YOu only go around once and I may be coming around the final turn already for all I know!!

I'm only partly kidding. I definitely want my truck MY WAY. But "my way" is picky-as-a-'mutha about one thing, and probably too tolerant things that would make another guy's teeth itch!

Bottomline is, does it make you happy? Do you take pride in what you've done? In the end it doesn't really matter if someone else loves it, it wins the AMBR, or it just makes YOU smile when you walk up to it. At least that's my opinion - and we all know what those are worth, huh?
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote