View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 01:37 PM   #184
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

After the failure of the new air cleaner it was off to town.

Bloody freezing outside.

Remember my favourite Turkish restaurant, the quant, small one?

It has moved next door into a larger space, part of the same building, same people same food etc.

Thought I would give it a try.

Nothing has changed, including a lovely (one of my favourites there) coffee, £7.00

Happy for sure.

Came home later after a walk about as I knew there was a signed for item coming and did not wantto miss the postman.

Doorbell rang minutes after I got in, delivered.

Opened up the had cardboard envelope and just laughed madly, then unpacked and before I could take a pic, the inspector was on the job.

Catscan.

Approved.

Thank you ems for doing this, and also mate Fil in the background who he done the original artwork and then converted it all to a cutting and printing format for Emyr to make it all up.

Love the RR stickers, and of course the actual Blazer rainbow Unicorn stickers.

This will be on the rear tailgate, with the Grizz’s in red overlaid on the name.

Went straight to the garage and mocked up the side stickers, had thought of overlaying it on the orange vinyl side stripes.

Suspect it will stay this way though.

Was chatting with Dennis earlier on too.

Another big piece for the replica gas station forecourt, probably going to go on the island between the pumps.

May not have achieved what I wanted to in one way, but a great day regardless.

Now we just need some sunshine and heat so that I can fit the new stickers.

Have a good evening.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote