View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 12:03 PM   #11
special-K
Special Order

Re: Been Driving A Sonoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrens69GMC View Post
S10/ Camaro wheels look great polished
Those are the ones I want, but I don't want then too shiny. The vibe is sporty beater . It has a lot of paint issues I'm not bothered over
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
That's a cool little truck. I'm betting it does well on gas. I'd be tempted to lower it to get it 'under' the wind and lighten it however possible (within reason) to get the most out of the gas savings, since you have other more 'robust' rigs for the heavy/big stuff.
I want to lower it like that raspberry colored one. I want the same look only black. It's all about being a fuel miser runabout on the sporty side.

The muffler has come apart on the inside. It started sounding like hell all at once, buzzing and vibrating sounding like crap. I had to drive it the next day and all that settled down and now it just sounds throaty with a touch of raggy. I just ordered a Borla cat-back, so step one in the sportify process. Probably do a clutch next, because it could use a new one. I'll go with something performance. I guess the next step with be lowering and I'll just live with the wheels and tires for now. The tires are mud & snow, so get through the winter at least.

Yesterday on my way to the lumber yard
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote