View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #85
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

You're going to need a '69-'87 truck based (Pickup, Suburban, 2wd Blazer) power steering box from a 2wd C10, C20 or C30. You will also need a pitman arm and likely a new coupler (rag joint) to the steering column. Then you will need a power steering pump with brackets, pulleys and hoses that will work with whatever engine you are running. If possible it is a good idea to get the box and pump from the same donor truck. If you want to get new parts, just purchase them from your local auto parts supplier. Although you will need to either pay the core charges, or come up with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchdown67 View Post
Hello Captain Fab. I have a 65 c10 2 wd that I am looking to upgrade to power steering. I see your adapter plates I think I need one of these. I was also wondering if you can give me any info on the rest of the parts needed or where is the best place to find parts for the switch. Thank you...
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 10-11-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote