Thread: Ccas
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #11
Ccas

Re: Cold Case is here to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Cole View Post
If your name is Chris, you sold me a 67-72 c10 LS swap radiator/fan combo at the Charlotte Good Guys show a few months ago. I was told that it was a new product but in the production cue and would be ready in December. I didn't need it right away so I placed the order. I was all excited about it and even promoted your product to Truckdude239 (also on this thread). He called and was told that you guys are not making the LS swap c10 radiator and that he should buy the Chevelle radiator because it was similar. I said, "that can't be, I just bought one". I figured that was obviously a mistake so I called your company and was told the same thing! Were you just going to send me a Chevelle radiator and not say anything? I did receive a call from someone else at your company asking if I wanted to buy the Chevelle radiator and I told him I needed a couple of days to think about it. He said he would call again the following week to see if I wanted it but he never called back! You guys are off to a bad start in the customer service dept. and if you treat everyone this way, you won't be around long either. BTW... Even though you (Chris) "sold" me the original radiator, I have yet to hear from you since.

Buyer beware!
Steve, Wow. I can't believe this is the impression you have of us. I purposely told you at Charlotte that I would call you back with the timing and availability of the radiator you wanted. Yes, the radiator I was planning on sending you has the LS Chevelle part number. The radiators are literally identical. So there was no intent to deceive at all. I followed up as I said I would and I again explained all your options. You said you wanted to think about it. I then updated Eric with the details of your situation and asked him to follow up because I knew I was going to be away at a show. He contacted you and you told him you were still wanting to think about it. When I got back from the show I followed up with him to confirm he contacted you. I think he even made one more attempt after that. So I think we made enough attempts? We actually felt like any more attempts would be bordering badgering you.

I really hate to have to come on here and respond, but by making this public, you kind of force me to otherwise viewers would think we're either inconsiderate dopes or worse yet that we are hiding.

Remember we have a 60 day money back guarantee. We would never offer an option like that if we were purposely trying to dupe people. I've worked my entire career at building both Pypes and now Cold Case to be respected and valued brands. The picture you are painting is far from who we are.

I'd like to put this misunderstanding behind us. When dealing with a supplier, there has to be a level of trust. Somehow you lost that trust. We'd love to show you what a nice product and company you are dealing with. I hope by reading this you can change your assessment and return to trusting us enough to try our product.

Chris