View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 04:27 AM   #26
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S Several GM NOS 67-72 Truck Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subdude59 View Post
Mel,
I’ll take the NOS amber and red side marker light set #3 if still available. Do you have a NOS windshield washer container and holder that would be stock for a 1971 Blazer?
Yes, item #3/NOS deluxe side marker lens set is available and the above listed item #2/NOS windshield washer jar, NOS jar lid and NOS jar mounting bracket (setting next to the NOS side marker lenses in pics) is the correct setup for your 71 blazer, unless your blazer has RPO TP2 Auxiliary Battery which uses it own specific washer jar to fender mounting bracket, we do have the special TP2 jar bracket available just not in NOS.

I also forgot to mentioned that the above offered NOS washer jar lids are the old smooth top "OE" style without any wording molded atop the lid. If you want one of the #2/NOS washer jar setups, I can offer it to you for $75. ($10. off) if combined and sent as one shipment with the NOS side marker lenses, your total for both would be $450. The payment options are listed in the top post, please confirm preferred method and we'll get that specific info returned back to you. Thank you, Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote