View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 12:17 PM   #8
biketopia

Re: 1967 Short Bed Long Term Build

Like skidmore said, let us know some more about what you really want out of the truck. I'd honestly look really hard at the no limit set up before spending money on any of the other mentioned kits. Rob has been building these trucks to tear up the auto cross for quite some time. I'm putting on one of their "wide ride Chassis pack's" on my long bed currently and it's been very straightforward and a well made kit. They are also very easy to talk to on the phone should you ever have questions.

https://nolimit.net/store/Wide-Ride-...-C10-p67918179 Kit comes with options of coil overs, brake upgrades, choice of bolt pattern, spindles, sway bar, rack and pinion etc etc. You can also omit or add on whatever you want, just give them a call, they also offered a forum discount when I ordered in 2020. For what it's worth, they use a different spindle which Rob says is based off a late model impala, which improves steering geometry. An off the shelf wilwood or baer kit wont work when looking up kits for a C10. But both brands have kits that work, you just have to call them and they have part numbers to order directly through them, I was talking to both via e-mail two weeks ago about which way I want to go on my set up.

07 Silverado Classic 2wd

95 Camaro 427SBC/TH350

Last edited by biketopia; 01-18-2023 at 12:26 PM.
biketopia is offline   Reply With Quote