View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #82
McMurphy

Re: Markeb01 Build Thread

With Newman Lake and Liberty Lakes real close to where you live, I am surprised you are having a hard time finding a photo backdrop !

Not to mention all the parks.

My hope is to one day get permission to photograph our 3 classics in front of the clock tower and the Loof Carousel downtown.

I get what you were saying about making a statement leak proof.
I have to author policy letters, memorandum for records, and standard operating procedure documents all the time. The fact of the matter is you have to make them answer all 5 W (Who, What, Where, When, Why) and close up any loop holes that could be exploited.
To assume the reader is mature, honest, or professional enough to not engage in an action or conduct based on preconceived perceptions of socially accepted notions is not acceptable. People will make honest mistakes, but choose a dishonest response to justify it.
It seems odd, but it is true at times.
In our documents we attempt to "cover all bases" my making the instruction or information "idiot proof".

Proper communication is not a given, a person needs more than a command of the language. There is a skill and at times an art to communicating with out doubt or loss of the message.

And yes, the truck looks great in satin ;o)

(if you read enough of my ramblings you will that I break grammer and syntax rules all the time because I just think it is fun to do so. However I do not usually lose context, as that is always important)

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote