View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #34
FIREBALL
(007) aka Houdini

Re: 88-98 Chevy & GMC Heavy Duty Headlight Harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VH Coachworks View Post
Hi There,

The HD Harness does truly make a big difference in light output. Due to the way that the OEM Headlight Circuit is set up, the headlights draw there power from the headlight switch; through ~16awg wire. This results in a fairly large voltage drop by the time that the power reaches the headlights.

With this harness installed, it takes care of that problem. The harness supplies your headlights with direct voltage through 12AWG wire, and takes all of the load off of your headlight switch. Which results in brighter headlights, giving you more light output being that they are getting the full 13.8V+ and allowing the headlights to run at 100% intensity.

Even on stock headlight bulbs, this harness WILL make them noticeably brighter. This harness along with a decent upgraded headlight bulb, will make for a WORLD of difference and truly make you feel like you are driving a different truck at night! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks for your time,
Baron
Yeah, I have to say I'm very happy with my harness on my 71, now I've gotta get one for my 94 z71 (lol) i'll pm you soon in a few to get one for it. Thanks again and free bump for a awesome seller/products!