View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #74
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pzary3233 View Post
As far as I am aware the mounting hole spacing does not matter as you are going to take off the mount from the Silverado and use Captfab's adapter to adapt directly to the mount.
That is correct. It does not matter what the factory mounting bracket is like. That can be removed and my hydroboost mounting plate installed. To my knowledge all the hydroboost units themselves have the same threaded 'stub' on the back.

If you want 4 wheel disc brakes, you can use the '88-'98 light duty C2500 front spindles and rotors, and assorted other pieces as described in the 'Disc Brake Upgrade Thread'. For the rear, you can use my 6 lug rear disc brake brackets for use with 15" wheels. These use the same calipers as would be on the front of the '88-'98 C1500 or light duty C2500.

Here's a link to those rear disc brackets

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=494411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pzary3233 View Post
I think this is close to the route that I plan on taking. I do kind of wish that I could some how adapt all of the 1500 6 lug brake components to my C10. I know you can do that on the front... but the rear would be cool too. I might have to take some stuff apart and see what I come up with.

That is good to hear!

Thanks guys for posting the links and info on your sources for the hydroboost units.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE

Last edited by Captainfab; 05-05-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: added link
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote