View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:53 PM   #200
joedoh

Re: Wamego: 1949 GMC 150

did a little rural scouting on a bed a friend spotted in a field. its a 47-53 shortbed, good eye. this was also behind the barn/workshop. picture taken from the road but I am reasonably certain its a 36 ford truck. methinks its worth an ask.

Image 10-26-18 at 3.47 PM by Joe Doh, on Flickr

worked on the HVAC, and what it all comes down to is that everythings gonna be fine fine fine.

IMG_1975 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_1977 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_1979 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_1983 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

I am going to trim the blower so that it mounts closer to the fresh air inlet in case thats something I want to do in the future.

IMG_1984 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

the blower wheel is broken but I have another.

IMG_1987 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

tires came in, no wheels yet, maybe this week! they said 2 weeks and its been two weeks. the sizes arent as impressive in pictures, but these things are some healthy rollers, I went with a 245/40 on the front and a 275/40 on the rear, to give me a little sidewall. I could have gone shorter but without bags small tires look like small tires. this will give a nice ride and plenty of sidewall (3.25" on the front!).
IMG_2062 by Joe Doh, on Flickr
IMG_2063 by Joe Doh, on Flickr

went with an all season tire instead of a hyper performance tire.

we also found a property with an existing 30x50 shop, so if I am scarce again that might be the reason. lots of hoops to jump.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote