Thread: My 88 Silverado
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #56
Ricky78045

Re: My 88 Silverado

Im running on 6 year old tires, shame on me but no job means little or no money. My mom needs the truck to move a couple of heavy things so i showed her my tires and she felt pitty lol. She gave me enough for two tires, and ive been wanting to put my stock steels back on the truck so im taking the chance to paint them while they have no tires. Went to autozone with Liz and we looked at the paints; she said that the gun metal would look dirty all the time without the beauty rings, so we decided to paint them black. Later on we'll sand them down to bare metal and repaint them black with a clear coat. We bought engine enamel rustoleum black and chevy orange along with some shrink tubing and a gumout all-in-one fuel treatment.
Here's the weather forecast for my city:

Only thing good out of this is I can bake the paint and then run back inside to air conditioning. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1988 Chevrolet Silverado Single Cab, Short bed, 350, 5.7L: daily driver/on a budget restoration
Ricky78045 is offline   Reply With Quote