View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 10:48 AM   #76
realvc

Re: 1962 stepside project by realvc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Nice Progress Brother! Bet that was a surprising noise... Will call you later today
What I said in the other reply, I'm figuring out how to do this forum stuff as I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
Morning Vince,
just read your build thread and i got to say you are doing it right. Almost everything from the 82 will make the 62 a better truck. the complete cradle will bolt in, power brakes and steering too. there will be a nice stepper in the shop when you're done. And your progress, well, it seems pretty fast to me.
Greetings Clem, I'm truly honored that you would read this thread and to then to have positive comments from you means a lot too.
Thanks for stopping by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenthdfan View Post
Hi Vince, my name's Vince as well....and I too, own a '62!

So, I read through your thread with great interest, particularly interested in seeing how that front suspension assembly is going to go in from the '82.

I have my whole front clip removed right now to replace the old and tired original 283. I'm putting a brand new crate 350 in from Jegs.

Anyway...keep up the good work, I'll be following along for inspiration.
Hello Vince with another 62. Your truck looks to be in nicer condition that mine. As you can see I've got a long ways to go to get it on the road again.
Thanks for checking in.
Galatians 6:14
62 SWB stepside, 94 Wrangler, 99 Z71, 99 vette

My Project http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=719086
"If it's too loud, you're too old"
realvc is offline   Reply With Quote