View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #50
Dru

Re: 1973 K20 Build Thread

Looking very good, after just cleaning a dirty old farm motor out of a truck, I can imagine the work it took to get around everything while still being inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteElephant View Post
One of the things I've learned if you spend too much time on your vehicles, something else has to give (namely, family time), so I'm going to keep this on a budget of time and money.
I completely agree with you, material objects will come and go, but you can never get lost time back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteElephant View Post
I live in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association and am doing all this in my driveway, so I don't want to upset the neighbors with my junk in the driveway (my wife is embarrassed enough as it is).
lol, I'm surprised you got away with it, I have heard stories about neighbors getting irate because someone left their trash can out, in neighborhoods with associations. I live in a historic district myself, and its not quite as bad as some of the fancy neighborhoods, but I dont think they would appreciate me out in my driveway with a cherry picker. Have found a good solid tree in the yard to use back in the older days.
Dru is offline   Reply With Quote